Saturday, February 27, 2021

ATTENTION MEN:

GET HARD  FOR  FREE   SCAM ARTISTS

Their  number knows no limitation. But when they advertise for FREE, and then attempt to charge you not only for shipping but $29.95 for a twelve day trial supply in addition to excessive shipping charges.  Buyer BEWARE, is most APPROPRIATE.

One such is 800-405-4248.  My Reservation code on their mailed card was 599974544. Absolutely no company name. Yes indeed Buyer BEWARE.

There are indeed many others who just charge a reasonable mail charge, whose products I've tried, all were useless.  I have therefore concluded that as all things grow and eventually die, whose seeds grow again the following year, So too with man.  We too must experience death in order to obtain Eternal Life.   Eternal Life is the greatest of God's gifts to mankind. To enter it, thou shalt surely DIE..

Which reminds me of the words my insurance client a Jew. Looking upon my sad face he questioned me, and I told him that I was divorced, and I had decided never again to remarry.  He simply said; 'There is no life without a wife'. What he said was most unpalatable.  However I did think upon his words. He helped me snap out of my reverie of despair.   Oh how I wish I could thank him now, after 40 years of marriage to a young lady whom the Lord brought into my life, who has given me four lovely daughters and  grandchildren.  To adapt his words, there is no Eternal Life without a Wife.  Eternal Marriage is therefore required to participate in God's plan for the ultimate Family happiness of mankind.  Otherwise you are automatically divorced at death.  So Repent, be Baptized, and as he said; If you love me keep my commandments.  Only God's servants are authorized to bless you with Eternal Marriage.  

Lucifer that Arch Angel of light has his own Servants, Satan indeed has his own ministry, appropriately called The Light-House ministry. No doubt Alexander Fouci and many others are active members in spreading deceit & deception.  Pshsht! The very latest guaranteed Erection Solution. Just spray it on.  Palmetto Health Lab, LLC  of 75 Aircraft Rd. Southington, CT 06489  LOT B19S7   was my lot.  Just like all the other scammers; Useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment